Friday, January 8, 2010

How Sweet is Six?

Yesterday the twins turned six!! I sure do love those little guys. They never cease to amaze me with their wit, they are a comedic duo those two. We are sure in for a crazy ride when they get older! They are so inquisitive, and have a zest for learning. They are kind, and think of others, and love to help around the house. Aiden learned to load the dishwasher just this week! They are so imaginative, and come up with the funnest home-made games. Life just wouldn't be the same without them. We are blessed to be their parents, and look forward to the many years of wonderful memories we will create. Happy Birthday to the two most handsome twins I have ever seen!!

Too Cool

Anden didn't break his model pose the whole time, we were cracking up!

Anden

Aiden

Aiden

Anden

Brothers for life

My favorite photo of all time.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Those pictures are SO cute. What handsome little devils. Happy birthday boys!

Callie said...

Thanks for having such great little boys. My little one sure does like them- I don't know what we'd do without them! Happy birthday, big boys!

Autumn said...

Awesome pictures capturing your sweet twinners! I am so glad that Nathan gets to have two Holley boys for friends. And here's to a mom who does such an awesome job celebrating your kiddos birthdays and making them feel so special!

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

Six years old, wow! They are handsome guys! I love seeing how they are starting to look a little more different (at least I think so. They are sure getting tall!

I love the plastic Santa! What a fun idea.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

These are gorgeous. . .can't wait for the temple tomorrow, thanks. . . what a good brain child! xoxox